Sorry, nothing in cart.
1. When placing an order, information you provide will be shared with our banking services and distribution providers to ensure your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties; all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private. We do not knowingly partner with any parties with less than an excellent track record and sound policies in these areas.
2. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless it is to confirm orders or delivery). We will not text you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless it is to confirm orders or delivery).
3. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email or text message from us or from any other third party companies in the future.
4. The type of information we may collect about may include your:
• Phone number (including mobile number);
• Email address;
• Payment details;
5. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
6. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date, in so much as you supply us with accurate and up to date information.
7. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. A nominal charge of 100RS is made to cover administrative costs involved, as laid out by the Data Protection Act.
8. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and Indian law.
9. If we intend to transfer your information outside the India for uses other than order fulfillment, we will always obtain your consent first.
It is important to understand that you will not be able to order from our website if you do not accept the cookie we place on your computer.
11. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser can be modified to not accept cookies – guidance for which is provided in the paragraph above.
12. We may also use that information to let you know of additional products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can easily choose not to receive such information by letting us know on the registration screen when you sign up for the product or service.
13. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 08388030001.